Thursday, November 09, 2006

Looooong Gap!!!

It's been really long since I posted last. As soon as I got rid of 2nd midsems, I headed home for the diwali vacations. And after returning to college, life has been kind of hectic and I'd been too lazy to log in and post. Studies are lind of stagnant now and CAT preperation is also standstill. Let's see how long it takes to return to normalcy. Soon, in less than half a month end semester exams will cast their shadow and I'll definetly have a tough time considering the trifling amount of studies I've done till now.

Just before vacation I read "River of Fire" by Qurratulain Hyder. A quite fine book with a very desriptive and detailed account of North Indian history parellel to it's characters. Descriptions of some worn out (culturally i.e.) cities like Jaunpur, Lucknow etc certainly makes a person who has his roots in that region curious. I'll write about the book in detail some other time. Right now it's getting too late and I must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home