Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Where do I wan't to be?

The question regarding my future wasn't this complicated before. But from some time it has grown up into a scary monster that keeps troubling me every now and then. I'm still not entirely convinced with the answers I have to this question for myself. But then I may not have introspected myself deep enough looking for the "real" answers.
The trouble is that I'm still not focussed towards a single goal. I'm still clueless as to what is best for me. Placements aren't much far and there are hardl y 8 months to CAT, so I'm in heavy pressure to make up my mind soon and head into a single direction. I really need to compensate for the average acad performance till now, beacause I'll find it hard to explain the acad in Interviews if it goes all the way like this.
Now the time is good to go by the book if I decide to go for CAT and start preparing on a regular basis. English preparation has be planned and spread over a considerable period of time.
All this calls for a drastic change during the oncoming months. I must resolve to bring in that change asap....
After all "Where would I be in a year or two ahead?" entirely depends on this....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tarun said...

Srsly we all are haunted by what future has in store for us. U know what, i can't understand why do we worry so much about future when all we have is present and our sole task is to make that beautiful. Any ideas??

7:30 AM  
Blogger Abhay said...

keep ur cool dude...CAT's all abt maintaining composure. as for the prep, dig into english ina big way now..QA and LR can follow later

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home